Nothing Last Forever

Posted by Sofia On Monday, June 18, 2012 0 comments

180612 was one of my unforgettable moment. That's the moment of truth, moment that we can talk everything we feel and we think.
I don't know exactly what i feel, love or something like that. The one that I'm surely know is just I still care about you. I always enjoy our moment and always don't wanna "wake up" from my imagination. I consider that our moment is only exist in my imagination, situation and everything happen in our time is always great moment that I dont think that is real.
Last night, we talk much about our life. Yes, I really happy we can share our feeling and mind. You said that you stop smoking for about 1 year when we separated, you still has that feeling and maybe will always remembering our moment, and you want to take me out and take me far far away which is I also want it too, I really want. But, I don't even like to talk 'but', we are in differend road. I guess, that the one and only our problem. I always feel negative emotion like sad and simply ask 'why' when I remembering that road, surely. Until now, I'm not regret for everything we did.

If that's the last time we can do that, of course I will always memorizing that time. We hug each other and if you realize, I always want to be like that, hugging everytime we want. And I don't know what will happen to us after last night, I'm so afraid to imagine, to think about. God, please make it easier for me.

For me, it's hard, really hard when I realize our condition from 5 / 6 years ago. Hope it's not for you..

0 comments:

Post a Comment